Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Last night, courtesy of the two books I'm reading, my dreams were full of being chased by a creature AND an assassin for the CIA. I slept fairly well, but it was a disturbing sleep. So I think I'll just do a free association list for you. Today, in no particular order (except for the first one), I'm thankful for the following:
  • Dr. M
  • Potential daisies
  • Warm days
  • Frogs
  • Birds
  • The Tax Time Pig
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Jobs
  • Our little house
  • That I finished reading the book with the creature in it so maybe I'll sleep more restfully tonight.
OK, that's enough for now - I could go on all day, actually. For what are you thankful this fine day?

11 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that we finally got some work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thankful to know how trans formative it is to be thankful. once i started to see the blessings in my life, i had room for more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. It rained her for 4 minutes yesterday and there iss 40% chance it will rain again this afternoon. I actually turned my TV off last night so I could listen to the rainfall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful list....i am thankful for some much needed rain.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always thankful for you!

    And this week I'm thankful for my great career coach (she is really awesome), a good attitude in spite of being on the brink of unemployment, and fresh strawberries. Oh, and Hulu, which allows me to watch television on my terms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for bloggers like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a little girl (Amy Boyle) who died of brain cancer in 2008, but whose legacy of joy in Jesus lives on through her friends who formed a service-to-others group in her name. They've also established the first ever kids triathlon in our area -- May 22 -- as a fundraiser for brain cancer.

    These kids are AMYazing! Amy just touched their lives so deeply in the short time she was here. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problem if I read thrillers late at night. Now I read only fluff after 8:00.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Day late and a dollar short...

    Thank the heavens it's Friday! And my flower garden is in. Now for the veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having deja vu...I think I already commented here. Just kidding I know that blogger wiped out most bloggers previous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! and totally agree with most of those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...