• I’m thankful that it’s Thursday! Tomorrow I can wear jeans to work & be ready to jump into the weekend.
• I’m thankful that Dr. M is done teaching for the week. This summer he teaches evening classes on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. I don’t mind one evening a week to myself, but three is a bit harder. It helps that it’s daylight for so much longer – I can putter around outside (when I’m not working on the aforementioned project) & occupy myself with almost anything other than cleaning.
• I’m thankful that it’s a gorgeous day – we’ve had a lot of rain lately and seeing the sun is nice.
• I’m thankful for the salad I just ate – there was just a little bit of lettuce left so I had that with a small cucumber, banana peppers, turkey pepperoni & shredded cheese.
• I’m thankful that our garden still looks pretty healthy. Dr. M does have a green thumb even if I don’t.
• I’m thankful that I finally got the oil changed in my car. 3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? I think 7,000 is soon enough! (Don’t worry – it was closer to 5,000).
Hopefully I’ll finish my project tonight & post it tomorrow. Or there could be technical difficulties. It’s all Jeanne Iris’ fault.