Here are some things.
- Look – we had sun yesterday & today! I made Dr. take a picture of it. And tomorrow we’re going to have ice and/or snow and/or rain. They’re not really sure. You know I’ll report back to you about it.
- This morning I emailed Dr. M that I thought it was RUDE that it was 14 degrees when I left the house. I guess I wasn’t expecting it to be that cold. (A little voice inside my head is going, “hellooo silly girl - January in Ohio!”) Dr. M said that it was rude up at school too.
- I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this on here, but I downloaded an audio book that I can only listen to while I’m exercising. So far it’s working – I’ve Gazelled four days in a row. It’s Guilty Pleasures - a vampire mystery book (the first one of the Anita Blake series). I find that listening to a book about vampires really encourages me to work out harder. Do I think I’m running away? Whatever works!
- In my car I’m listening to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I’m fascinated by the mystery in the book. I don’t know why I assumed it was an entirely different kind of book, but it’s right down my alley.
- I realized yesterday after I recorded the video that I actually don’t say, “remote” – I say “clicker.” I felt that was a vital item to clear up. I feel better now.
- I’ve been sitting here for 5 minutes & I have nothing else to say so I’m shutting up now.
Are you in the storm’s path? Inquiring minds want to know!