The miscellanea just flows from my fingertips…
· I am so glad that Mother’s Day is over! Whew! It was rough this year. I was an introverted sufferer & didn’t go to church yesterday morning. I just didn’t want to talk about the weeping. But I’m a little more contained now. No offense Mom, but you’re going back into your Mombox for a while, ‘kay?
· I’ve been waffling about when to have the surgery on my hip, but I’ve finally decided (I think) that I will go ahead & do it in August.
· It didn’t rain yesterday! It was sunny & got up into the 70s. Very nice day.
· My Dad & Amy won a gold medal for their comedy performance piece at the Senior Games on Thursday. Apparently my father dressed as a woman? And there was a bicycle involved? I’ve requested pictures. You know I’ll put them here if there are any to be had. In any case, we’re going to visit later this month & I’ll force them to recreate it for me. Ha!
· My cousin’s daughter K (yes, the very cousin for whom I wrote the poem I posted yesterday) won the Eastern National Gymnastic championship for her age group on Saturday. She is one amazing young lady.
· I know I’ve mentioned this before, but between K and my niece J (the acrobatic cheerleader) I feel like such a slug. Note: I will increase my activity by 15 minutes per day this week!
OK, that’s enough drivel. Happy Monday everyone!