Thursday, July 28, 2011
I’m feeling upbeat today. There’s nothing like personally handling your own pee to give you perspective. Any day I don’t have to do that is a good day. Although, frankly, it wasn’t really all that bad. So, what else am I thankful for?
• My ultrasound went quite smoothly yesterday. I wasn’t even desperate or anything. In fact I’ve been much worse off on many a car trip. And they had free Wi-Fi so I was able to check my email during the five minutes they kept me waiting.
• I will be so surprised if these tests turn up anything negative. I just don’t feel like anything is wrong with my kidneys.
• I got a picture of the Tax Time Pig yesterday and today he has on a new outfit. It’s like double bonus Tax Time Pig week or something.
• I have a new goal of memorizing my own cell phone number. I feel like I’ve made a lot of progress because I’ve got the area code down pat.
• I’m wearing my cute teal Tom’s shoes today. Makes me smile when I look at my feet.
OK, now it’s your turn – what are you thankful for today?
It’s Sunday night & I’m a little salty that I have to go to work tomorrow. What is up with THAT? Sunday, May 30 th Our daylilies have...
I have already heard from my surgeon’s office about results of The Procedure: No Infection! When they called with the information, I asked ...
Guess what people? I am on vacation! Well, we leave tomorrow, so that means that there’s still a lot of work to do. I’ve made a list, but ba...