Is it already Thursday? Time to be thankful I reckon! Some of these are things I've already talked about, but I think they're worth mentioning again.
- I am extremely thankful that the only lingering issue from my spectacular fall at work on Monday is a very tender place on my knee. I didn't sprain or tear anything, & my muscle aches are mostly gone.
- I'm thankful that I'm completely over my cold. I've enjoyed sleeping in the bed this week – although our futon is actually very comfortable.
- I'm thankful for the lovely taste of peanut butter on Braeburn apple slices. Yum!
- I'm thankful that the "service" wrench that showed up on my car dashboard disappeared & hasn't shown up again. I drove the Bugly on Tuesday so Dr. M could assess what the car might need - & it turns out that it's just fine. Whew!
- I'm thankful that Dr. M had a very successful civil rights event at school this week. It's the kind of thing that makes him very happy, which of course means that I'm happy.
- I'm thankful for the milder temps this week. And I can't believe I just called 27 degrees mild.