Here are some things.
- I was astounded & amazed when I calculated my miles per gallon when I got gas today - nearly 30! It's usually around 27. I don't know what I did differently - except maybe drive more cautiously during the rain. Perhaps I should always drive cautiously? Nah - I think that's going too far!
- There was a bake sale at Dr. M's school today to benefit an alumnus who is recovering from a gunshot wound. They raised over $200. Additionally, Dr. M brought some goodies home - including some of the chocolate chip peanut butter pound cake that he made Tuesday night. Mmm!
- We are supposed to not have rain tomorrow. It will be nice to drive to work while being able to see the road. You think I exaggerate - on Tuesday & Wednesday it was POURING while I was on the interstate. I had to actually slow down as I was driving.
- I pass by a lot of flooding to and from work - I'm so thankful that we don't have any problems at our house.
- Dr. M just told me that our daisies in the front bed are exploding. Not literally. And not with blooms yet. But they will be pretty gorgeous once they pop.
- I'm thankful for an empty tomb.
Come ye thankful people come!